Monday, August 4, 2008

announcing big savings during our grand opening extravaganza!

Welcome to my blog! Within its contents, it is my sincerest hope that you will find the wisdom you need in this era of confusion to be able to discern an appropriate stance in regards to the pressing issues of our time. e.g. rights of conjoined twins, tiger poaching, and "the Euro."

Seriously, though, I am not entirely sure what this page will amount to. For right now, I am going to post some of my writings, and maybe later, I can round up some people to come and philosophize with me.

To tell a little about myself...Just a small town girl living in a lonely world. Took the midnight train going anywhere. In addition, I have a sweet and compassionate fiance', Michael, a strangely affectionate cat, Captain Whiskers, and the funniest sister in the world, Olivia. I like walking around in my small town in the fall and winter, when it's cool outside and the leaves are turning colors. I don't like crowds, insects, or when people yell. I love Mississippi and all my friends and family. Old friends and long-held traditions are the best. If I could do any solitary activity all day, I would probably read or play the piano. Sleeping is also a favorite activity. I have dabbled in writing for a little while now and really have the desire to take it to "the next level," as they say. So, I hope this blog will help me to be more disciplined with writing so I can develop those skills. (or potential skills, rather)

No comments: